1. Food – Service contract that is focused around catering services.
2. General waste services contracts – The organisation’s primary general waste service contract.
3. Laundry services where clothes and linen can be washed and ironed.
Contract profile questionnaire for each type of contract:
1. Supplier/Provider of the services
2. Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contracts listed above.
3. A description of the services provided under this contract please includes information if other services are included under the same contract.
4. The number of sites the contract covers
5. The start date of the contract
6. The end date of the contract
7. The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
8. Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address.
1. Food – the provision of catering services at Council operated sites is provided in-house.
2. General waste – the provision of general waste at Council operated sites is provided by the Council’s in-house service.
3. Laundry services – laundry services are procured on an ad-hoc basis specific to the requirements at the time.