1. Has your council passed a motion mandating the council area to go net-zero carbon by a given target date?
2. If the answer to 1) is ‘yes’, what is the target date?
3. If the answer to 1) is ‘yes’, has your council produced an action plan of how to get the area to net zero carbon by the target date? Please provide a link to the plan if it is publicly available.
1. The Council formally declared a climate emergency in January 2019 with a view to be net-zero carbon by 2030
2. As above
3. The Council has formed a cross party Overview & Scrutiny Task Group to formulate a new strategy and action plan. The Group is due to report to full council for approval of the plan in May this year.