Local Restrictions Support Grant (closed)
This grant scheme is for businesses that are liable to pay Non-Domestic Rates (including if your bill shows 100% relief) and you were mandated to close due to the national restrictions imposed for the second national lockdown from 5 November 2020 to 2 December 2020 and/or the third national lockdown from 5 January 2021 onwards.
Additional Restrictions Grant (discretionary)
Grants under this scheme can be considered where:
- You operate a business where you are not liable for Non-Domestic Rates, have ongoing fixed costs and have been mandated to close due to the national restrictions imposed from 5 January 2021 onwards, or;
- Your business has not been mandated to close but has been severely impacted as a result of the national restrictions imposed from 5 January 2021 onwards.
Local Restrictions Support Grant (open)
This grant scheme is for businesses that are liable to pay Non-Domestic Rates (including if your bill shows 100% relief), that were operational and severely impacted for the period 2 December 2020 to 30 December 2020 by Tier 2 Local Restrictions.
Local Restrictions Support Grant (tier 2 closed)
This scheme is for Public Houses/Wine Bars that do not serve substantive meals and have therefore been mandated to remain shut from 2 December 2020 onwards due to the local restriction level in North Yorkshire area being Tier 2 or above.
Local Restrictions Support Grant (sector)
Businesses subject to national restrictions that have been required to remain closed since March will be entitled to funding under the Local Restrictions Support Grant (Sector). The amounts payable under this scheme are the same values and frequency as the Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed), but will take effect from 1 November and will continue to be paid on an ongoing basis so long as the restrictions remain in place.
Businesses required to remain closed under national restrictions since 23 March are:
- Sexual entertainment venues & hostess bars
Due to limited numbers of businesses of this type in the borough, we are not providing an application form for this scheme.
To apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Local Restrictions Support Grant (Sector) and your Non-Domestic Rates account reference number in the subject field. Please include in the e-mail the following information:
- Your name
- Address of business premises
- Type of establishment operated
- Confirmation that the business was trading in March this year but has remained closed since 23 March and not operated in any other substantive capacity.
You can read the full Local Restrictions Support Grants (SECTOR) policy here.