|Cost of Permit||
|Valid From:||1 April|
|Valid To:||31 March|
Staithes Staith Reserved Car Park Only
|Method of Application||Call Customer First on 01723 232323 for an application form|
Vehicle registration document or
Insurance document, plus a Council Tax bill
- The permit holder must be a full time resident of the parish of Hinderwell
- Their name must appear on the register of electors
- A copy of the most recent council tax bill is required
- Proof of ownership of the vehicle, registration document or insurance document showing the vehicle is registered at the address for which the permit has been applied for.
- If there is private off street car parking at the property where the applicant resides there will be no entitlement to apply for a Staithes Staith permit
- The council reserves the right to withdraw the permit if it is discovered that the use of it is not in accordance with the conditions
- The permit remains the property of Scarborough Borough Council at all times
- The permit must be returned when it is no longer required.