- 'YN' or 'SJ' if issued in the Borough of Scarborough
- 'FO' or 'FQ' if issued in Ryedale District
- 'FF' or 'FI' if issued in Hambleton District
- 'FJ' or 'FK' if issued in Richmondshire District
Paying online is easy and secure.
..or you can:
Please call the our 24 hour automated telephone payments system on 01723 232523 and listen to the menu selections, and remember to press * after each section as instructed.
To pay via cash or using a debit/credit card (with the exception of American Express) or cheque in person, please come into our Customer First centre (Scarborough).
Cheques should be made payable to Scarborough Borough Council and crossed.
A handling charge of £10.00 will be made where a cheque is returned due to lack of funds.
Please send cheques to:
St Nicholas Street
Data protection information
Personal data has been collected in order to serve a penalty charge notice and enforce the parking terms and conditions. As a contravention has occurred, your personal data may be collected, processed, shared and retained in order to carry out the performance of a public task and fulfil our legal obligations in the following ways:
- To request details of the registered keeper of the vehicle from the DVLA in order to pursue a penalty charge notice.
- Shared with third parties for appeals and enforcement.
- Shared with the police or security organisations to prevent or detect crime.
Your data rights
In relation to the personal data which we may hold about you, you have the right to request to:
Be informed, have access or rectify incorrect information. You also have the right to object to or restrict our processing of your data.
Under Data Protection law we must verify your identity and explain to you our reasons if we do not agree to carry out your request.
Contact and further information
Data protection questions can be made via telephone on 01723 232323 , by email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Data Protection,Town Hall, St Nicholas Street, Scarborough, YO11 2H G
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ICO.org.uk.