To provide late-night refreshments and regulated entertainment, and sell alcohol, you need a licence from the local authority if you are in England and Wales. Summary of the regulations relating to this licence.
- New premises licence
- Vary a premises licence
- Minor variation - Premises licence
- DPS variation (consent & application) - Premises licence
- Transfer a premises licence (consent & application)
- Change of name or address - Premises licence holder or DPS
- Alternative mandatory condition - Premises licence
- Interim authority notice - Premises licence
- Notification of interest - Premises licence
- Provisional statement - Premises licence
Right of appeal
An applicant aggrieved by the refusal of the Council to grant a premises licence or by any condition attached to the grant of such a licence may appeal to a Magistrates Court.