Events and entertainment

Attending or holding an event.

Looking for an event?

A full list of events in the Borough can be found on our tourism website,

Permission to hold an event

You may need permission to hold an event on Scarborough Borough Council land.  Please contact us...

Contact us >

If you're using music you will also need to contact the Performing Rights Society.

Looking for permission to film?

You need to go here.