Fallen trees

On 1 April the single new council for North Yorkshire launched replacing Scarborough Borough Council and other local authorites in North Yorkshire.

To find your Councillor or to view minutes, meetings and agendas please visit the North Yorkshire Council website.

Reporting a fallen tree.

You'll need to contact North Yorkshire County council on 01609 534527 or contact North Yorkshire Police on tel: 101 out of hours.

Give the road location and any identifiable landmarks in the area to help identify the spot. A description of the tree, including approximate width, depth and length, and where it is lying in the road would be helpful.