Damage to council property

You can use this form to report broken, damaged or missing council property.

You can report:

  • Defective decorative lighting
  • Broken fences
  • Damaged walls
  • Damaged memorial bench
  • Damaged bus shelter
  • Damaged park shelter
  • Damaged or missing street name plate

Report damage to council property >

Street light faults and damage to street furniture (except memorial benches) should be reported to North Yorkshire County Council.