The content of this site, including - but not limited to - the text and images contained herein and their arrangements are Copyright © 2014 Scarborough Borough Council, except where otherwise acknowledged. All rights are reserved.
Scarborough Borough Council is committed to the highest standard of quality information and every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information on this website. However, the council gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
Links to other websites from this website (whether directly or indirectly) are for general information purposes only and Scarborough Borough Council assumes no responsibility for information contained on those websites.
This website is maintained by Scarborough Borough Council. We regard your privacy as important and we comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We may disclose your personal information as required by law.
- We use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
- We only hold your personal information for the purposes stated above and only for as long as is necessary for these purposes.
- You are responsible for protecting your password and user name (where applicable) and must not share them with or disclose them to anyone.
- We may, from time to time, provide you by email with an update of information about our services. At any time, you can send an email to us if you do not wish to receive this information.
You can request a copy of the details we hold about you via this website. A small fee may be payable.