|Salary: £9.62 per hour||Location: Scarborough||Hours: 12 to 24 hours per week|
About the vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for customer focused people to join the Tourism Services Team. These posts will be based at Scarborough, weekend and School Holiday working will be required.
As a Town Centre Welcome Ambassador, you will:
- Deliver a high quality front line service
- To provide a welcoming meet and greet service to all visitors and residents in Scarborough
- To work closely with Town Centre businesses in capturing information and provide support and guidance as required.
- To capture visitor information and carry out research to establish the demographic characteristics of who is visiting the town and gain an understanding of their destination experience
- To provide a concierge service for distinguished town guests and potential investors. To ensure that a first class impeccable first impression and positive lasting feeling of friendliness is experienced
- Respond to a wide range of customer enquiries within the destination
- Contribute to and support the implementation of changes and improvements in the service
- Use Information Technology to collect store and update information
For further information or an informal discussion, please contact Teresa Bamforth via email Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call back.
You will be contacted if your application is successful