This scheme offers help to people who have long-term illnesses and are finding it hard to fund heating and insulation measures in their homes. Clients don’t have to be an Npower customer or become an Npower customer to receive help.
The following types of essential minor work can be carried out through this scheme.
- Boiler repairs and replacement (if broken)
- Heating systems or appliances (if broken)
- Cavity wall and loft insulation
- Energy efficiency advice
- People with long-term illness who own and occupy their own home
- AND have low income and little or no savings (assessed)
- AND can’t fully fund the work themselves
HIA will check to make sure the person is eligible so applicants will need to provide information about income, expenditure and other details.
For more information or to make a referral
Make a referral to the White Rose Home Improvement Agency’s well being service online or call 01723 232527.
Find out more on the Foundations website.