Housing tenant concerns or complaints

On 1 April the single new council for North Yorkshire launched replacing Scarborough Borough Council and other local authorites in North Yorkshire.

To find your Councillor or to view minutes, meetings and agendas please visit the North Yorkshire Council website.

If you have concerns about your home or landlord you can contact us using this form. For example, damp, dangerous electrics, unserviced gas appliances and other hazardous situations within your home. 

It's always best if you can resolve issues with your landlord yourself before contacting us. 

Tenant enquiry form >