Change of address

If you claim Housing Benefit or Local Support for Council Tax and you change address you will need to tell us straight away. 

Report your change of address >

If you are paying rent at your new address you will need to send us your tenancy agreement or ask your landlord to complete a landlord form

You can email your tenancy agreement to or call into Customer First.