We operate Woodlands Crematorium which was opened in 1961 to cater for the needs of the local community who preferred cremation as a method of disposal without the need to travel large distances.
The crematorium carries out approximately 1200 cremations a year and offers a range of allied services.
A chapel for services is provided and the grounds are laid out as a garden of remembrance.
A range of memorials are offered to the bereaved, including plaques, vases, rose bushes and beds, trees and a book of remembrance. Areas for the strewing of cremated remains are also provided.
Tel: 01723 372652 or 01723 354393
Fax: 01723 377374