Premises licence

To provide late-night refreshments and regulated entertainment, and sell alcohol, you need a licence from the local authority if you are in England and Wales. Summary of the regulations relating to this licence.

Right of appeal

An applicant aggrieved by the refusal of the Council to grant a premises licence or by any condition attached to the grant of such a licence may appeal to a Magistrates Court.