Special collection problems

Use this form to report a problem with a trade, bulky item, clinical or assisted collection.

You will need to provide:

  • the collection address
  • date the collection was due
  • full details of the problem being reported

If this is a trade collection you will need to provide your trade account number

Report a problem with a special collection >