National restrictions apply until further notice and you must follow them:
- Stay at home - only leave for food, medical reasons, exercise, education or work
- Avoid all travel unless essential
- Do not meet up with other households, including in cars and outdoors, except for the permitted reasons set out at gov.uk/coronavirus
- If you have symptoms you must self-isolate - it's the law - and get a test
- You must work from home if you can
- Remember to wash hands, cover face, make space
Find out more about these restrictions at GOV.UK.
You can help to protect your friends and family by downloading the NHS COVID-19 App to keep updated on the latest guidance.