Skip Navigation  |  Accessibility  |  Cookies  |  Legal  | Standard Text SizeLarge Text SizeLargest Text Size

Parking permits

Parking permits can be issued to residents who keep and use a car or a van (light goods vehicles only) on a full-time basis within a controlled parking zone.


Businesses operating within a controlled zone area may also qualify for permits.

In this section...

A to Z of Services
Customer First
Town Hall
St Nicholas Street
North Yorkshire
YO11 2HG
Telephone: 01723 232323
Fax: 01723 506600

LGSL: 474

Scarborough Borough Council,Town Hall, St Nicholas Street, Scarborough, North Yorkshire. YO11 2HG
Customer First Contact Centre
Gas Safety Week